Thursday, September 10, 2009

Communications students and the first week

Here are a few comments from communications students when asked about their first week and the what they are looking forward to for the year:

"My first week of school has been awesome. All my classes are super relaxed and and cool. I am looking forward to working on developing the end of year video. Also, I am excited to start my professional photography portfolio. I can't wait to learn everything Ms. Pelster is going to teach us. Will will see how the year goes"

- Katelynn Robinson Comm IV

"Well, I want to have the best experience this year; playing soccer for the school, getting better grades, and having fun - but taking grades and graduating."

- Daniel Morales Comm IV

"I'm excited about being in communications class because this is my major, and it's something I want to do in life. So, I'm happy about taking pictures and learning how to work the camera, and learning the different techniques of taking pictures"

- Bryana Hale Comm III


"I'm excited for this year because my classes already seem enjoyable, even though its only the third day. Also, my friends and I have a jerk crew, so we'll be making videos occasionally."

- Taryn Randle Comm III


We are looking forward to a great year stay tuned to see the work we produce weekly!


- Ms. Pelster


No comments:

Post a Comment