Friday, September 25, 2009

Week Three: Students Speak!

"This week I began my promotional video. Automotive is, in fact, a very interesting major - Mr. Anderson explained to Fana and I about the wonders of a water carburetor."

- Ebony Foreman

This week was very good, I'm actually getting to do what I want - taking pictures most of the time. I snapped a few pictures that I really like and I hope to take more that others will enjoy as well.

- Tomas Patlan

"This week I attempted my first "stop action" photo. When I saw that my partner was in the air, jumping through the camera lens, I had a rush of enlightenment. I love catching what I see on film, it's a way of showing the world how I see things"

- Thuy Nguyen

"I had a lot of fun going downtown to take pictures. We took a lot of neat close-ups and stop action/motion pictures. It was a bit too sunny, but overall it was a good day."

- Billy Cha

"I got better at loading the reel and developing the film. I also learned how to color black and white pictures in Photoshop and made my pictures all pretty. I've noticed, though, that I tend to favor a drab, "faded out" color scheme when coloring them"

- Giayen Nguyen

Thanks for the great week guys and gals - looking forward to see what you all do next week!

- Ms. Pelster

No comments:

Post a Comment