Monday, September 21, 2009

Communications Students Week 2 thoughts

"This week I found out that I love photography."
- Shaquilla Spruill


"I finally got the handle on perfecting the reel in the dark, the pictures came out better the 2nd time."
-Carina Conley


"I'm happy that I am going to get my picture on the wall. Everyone's going to see it.
-Shawncy Townsend


"I feel like the week was a bit slow...but then I feel like I'm behind on work. It's been an exhausting week and I hope I have more energy to take good pictures for communications. I'm a bit worried about the promo board - I should start working on that. I've been busy working all week - Mmm! Ice cream!"
-Sue Yang


"This week I went out to take some pictures with Kawanna. We made hall passes, it was fun because we get to design our own hall pass. So far, this week has gone by fast!"
- Yuii Wan

No comments:

Post a Comment