Friday, October 23, 2009

Seniors and Week 7 - Video!

"This week I had the most fun filming and the most fun in communications thus far. Everyone contributed a lot to the group. We all worked well together, and had a lot of fun while working where it almost didn't feel like work at all. COMMUNICATIONS RULES!"
- Tomas Patlan

"I had a lot of fun this week, I filmed the Benson House on Monday with the electric students. Also I've been working on the HOSA video with the Health Occ. students. The highlight of my week though, was filming horror clips for our next project! Our group was amazing at working together!"

- Christina Doan

"The best part about this week was the story I shared with the class about Abraham. Besides that, the other thing that was great was scaring everyone in the darkroom with Ebony. I also liked the clip we did about horror and how we took a cliche scene and made it unique."

- Clarence Zack-Cade

"So this week we filmeed our horror video. yesterday we were filming and Gaby was supposed to kill me in the scene and instead of faking she actually hit me with a golf club on the side of my face. Talk about mad, I was so angry and after I didn't finish the scene I went back to class. I had a bad headache."

- Sierra Peters

No comments:

Post a Comment