Friday, December 4, 2009

New Term, New Seniors!

"Finally! Back to photography after a year. Our first assignments were line and environmental portrait. It actually wasn't weird to be using a camera again, it just took some getting used to since we're now using digital cameras."
- Carmen Seto


"I am excited for the photography portion of this class. Last week My partner and I froze our bums off in the cold, taking pictures for the environmental picture assignment. I am a little anxious and worried about the promotional assignment."
- Esperanza Rendon

"It looks like this quarter is going to be filled with interesting projects and assignments. Last week was good for finding out what this quarter is going to look like. I started to use the nice digital cameras and make my hall pass too. I'm planning my video on the electrical major as well. I learned how to use the cameras and I was impressed with Ms. Pelster's Super Photo World."
- Hunter Krout



No comments:

Post a Comment