Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Seniors Speak...

"This week was very fun, I went to the house where the construction class is building and took a lot of pictures. It was cool because I have never seen the construction class’ true talent until I saw what they built."

- Esperanza Rendon

"This week I enjoyed going to the construction house and taking pictures for my promotional project. I got a better sense of what they do, and I think it will help me do a better job on my project."

- Liz Girres

"We learned about the photographer’s color wheel this week and how to manipulate the colors in a photo. This week I also took my senior pictures. Hope they turn out well! It’s been really cold lately, which has made it hard to take pictures. I hope it warms up."

- Carmen Seto

No comments:

Post a Comment