Friday, October 23, 2009

Juniors Speak! Week 7

"Day filled with belly laughs, while making a camera obscura with Ms. Pelster. She is funny when she is not intending to be. Although I have to say making the camera obscura and doing the aperture activity made things easier to understand."

-Carina Conley

Dionna Johnson wanted to share these quotes:

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

"Does it ever feel like nothing you do is ever good enough? Like, the whole world has turned its back on you. I do. Sometimes, it feels like I'm on top of the world. But then, I looked down, and realize it's only a stepladder. It's like a 5-year-old coloring a picture. She works for hours and hours on it, but in the end, all we see is scribbles. You probably think I'm stupid don't you. You're probably not even listening to me - it's all right. It dosen't bother me really. I'm used to it." - Ele

No comments:

Post a Comment