Friday, October 2, 2009

Period 3-4 Junior Favorites


"The reason I like this picture is because I like the way it captures a piece of his soul."

- Shaquila Spruill



"My favorite picture that I photographed myself is of Tracy. She is standing on a vent like thing with a pebbled wall as a background. She casts a shadow to the left of her which compliments the picture. I liked this picture so much that I used it as my environmental picture."

- Thuy Nguyen


"This is my favorite picture that I took because I really like the detail in the leaf. I like how I just singled out the leaf and there are no other distractions."

- Imani Burris


This is my favorite picture that I have taken because I like the setting and how the main focus (Bree is posing).

- Fnan Berhe



"I like this photo because it's plain and simple. I doesn't have too much going on and the main focus is the person. The bricks give it that extra PIZAZZ! The contrast also makes it stand out a little more."
-Dionna Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment