Friday, October 2, 2009

Period 1-2 Junior Favorite Pics

This picture is one of my favorites because of the great contrast. The glasses are definitely in focus, and the sun 's reflection is brilliant. I love how the angle reflects most of the river, and even the shadow that the glasses cast.
- Ethan Dedrickson


I like this picture because because it looks like an old-fashioned piano that has some kind of history, and the tilted camera with the selective focus makes it look more interesting.

-Kristina Brown


This is my favorite picture because I look good in it. I like the choice of color and I like the way my shirt looks.

- Scotty Chandravongsri (Picture by Carina Conley)




"I like this picture because it was the first picture I took this year and the first picture I took with a black and white film camera. I like how the tree and ivy frame the picture."

- Mercedes Pizarro



"I really enjoyed coloring the picture of my son and learning new ways to fix pictures up and make them look good."
- Wendy Reyes



No comments:

Post a Comment