Thursday, October 8, 2009

Juniors thoughts on week 5

"Brianna and I were taking pictures of stop action and panning. She took pictures of me jumping of houses....Dog houses!!!"

- Mercedes Pizarro


"I learned how to do panning but I missed a day :( so now I have to make it up, but I don't mind, I love panning!!!, stop action too!"

- Kristina Brown

"This week was OK! It was pretty normal. Got my work done and got some good pictures except for t he ones I took last week, they didn't really turn out too good. Better luck next time."

- Karissa Ryckman

"I learned that chasing squirrels is painful business. I mean, it's not like I didn't know that before, but I never actually did it because there was no point. Well, this week, there was a point: stop action. We even managed to almost catch a squirrel in mid-leap, and Derek forgot to wind the camera. I was like OMG :<"

- Giayen Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment